Internet connection issues are one of the greatest tech nuisances, but thankfully there are plenty of reasons for it. Most reasons require little effort too. Here are just a few:
- Checking your network settings are the initial ‘go to’ for your connecting concerns. Search for Network Status in the Start Menu.
- Your Internet Service Provider (or ISP) is having problems, resulting in the ‘waiting game’ until they get resolved
- Your router/modem needs to be reset
- Computer needs to be reset
- Software is misconfigured for internet entry
Windows includes a Network Troubleshooter to help diagnose and fix the problem. From Network Status, you’ll find it listed. It’ll then scan your computer to aid in treatment. For Mac computers, use Network Utility.
For computer inquiries, give us a call at (480) 666-5832. Gilbert Computer Repair Service has been providing mobile computer repair in Gilbert, AZ and to the greater Phoenix Metro Area since 1999.